Filter Digital may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
• information about transactions carried out over this website
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, and
• any other information that you send to Filter Digital
Using personal information
Filter Digital may use your personal information to:
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• publish information about you on the website;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications
Where Filter Digital discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Filter Digital may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Filter Digital will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Filter Digital will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
Filter Digital is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Filter Digital