Permanent | Full-time
£40,000 – £50,000 per annum
We are looking for a talented self-driven PHP Developer to join our development team, to support the delivery of current and upcoming projects.
You will primarily be responsible for back-end development, with an expectation that you have a strong understanding of the latest industry technologies and trends.
We offer the opportunity to work within an experienced, skilled and friendly team, priding ourselves on the quality of our work. If our mission excites you and you can contribute to our culture, direction, and growth, we want to hear from you.
- Remote working (UK based only)
- 20 days holiday, bank holidays and discretionary extra three days at Christmas
- A friendly, supportive, and family-friendly working environment
- We don’t want you to work late nights and weekends
- Opportunities for growth in role and responsibility
- No politics, work directly with senior team
- Laptop, screen, and accessories
- Stakeholder pension
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as developers and project managers
- Ensure the technical feasibility and smooth development of projects
- Establish and guide web and admin architecture
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimise websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience as a PHP developer
- Strong understanding of Laravel/WordPress back-end development
- Experience in interacting with RESTful APIs (JSON, XML)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Nice Experience to have
- Experience with implementing React
- Experience of working with WordPress VIP, multisite, multilingual, headless
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
We are an Award Winning Digital Agency providing strategic and development expertise across web and mobile for mid-market and enterprise businesses. Providing board-level expertise and experience, we enable businesses to realise their digital vision using our unique reset, launch and innovate offering.
With extensive experience in providing platforms to businesses with high consumer demand, we are one of only 5 WordPress VIP agency partners in the UK, with proven excellence in implementing WordPress at scale.
From start-up projects to full digital transformation, and incorporating solutions such as custom PHP applications, headless WordPress, React Native apps and Ionic PWAs, you name it we’ve done it.
How to Apply
Email your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org